Only 1/4 of Americans end up with more than half a million by their 60′s. Will you be one of them? I am.
You don’t have to be a best selling author, a rock star musician, a tech guru wizard or a high powered lawyer to be a multimillionaire, you just need time and persistence. Anyone can do it if they know how. YOU can do it if you want it badly enough, learn how and persist. You just have to choose to be wealthy. This book helps you figure out how to choose wealth.
My new book, Choose Wealth! Be a Millionaire by Midlife, is now available – on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, iTunes and many other online outlets. I’m so excited to have completed this effort and hope that folks find it helpful in pursuing wealth of every sort, whether financial or other.
My goal for you in this book is to show you through story and fact that it is entirely possible for most people to build a net worth of several million dollars by midlife. I hope to inspire you. I want to help you understand and identify what prevents you from traveling the road to wealth. I want to share some of the many excuses people have for never achieving wealth and show you how to avoid the excuse trap.
You’ll read about my unique Framework for Wealth which covers:
- learning more about environments other than yours;
- finding your dream;
- making the most of your education & getting a good start in life;
- how ordinary people overcame great obstacles;
- how to learn to discuss money;
- things you should know about personal finance and resources to learn what you don’t know yet;
- how to leverage your time and your money better;
- ideas on learning how to be and practice the persistence needed to build your net worth;
- ways to keep from losing hope
- how to find a millionaire mentor and
- a list of resources I have used and found helpful.
I’ve used my own story and struggles, along with all of my research – all of the books I’ve read, classes I’ve taken and conversations I’ve had about wealth – as a basis to form this framework for you to use to build your own net worth into a million-dollar fortune.
My spouse and I were millionaires before age 50, but it was a long, hard road to get there. I wrote Choose Wealth – Be a Millionaire by Midlife to help you get there faster.
It’s not a get rich quick scheme. Some people do get rich very rapidly at very young ages, most don’t. Not everyone can be a Bill Gates or a Warren Buffett or a JK Rowling, but anyone, including you, can get rich over time if you choose it. Read this book to help you learn how to choose wealth.
Get your copy now and use it to start building your wealth dream!